Welcome to CommercialCurtains.com, a soft furnishings provider operated by Soft Furnishings Ltd, registered under company number 09976197 (the “company”, “us”, “we”) with its registered office at Unit 130 Exmouth House, 3-11 Pine Street, London, EC1R 0JH, UK. Our VAT number is 234561614.
By using our services, you agree to the terms and conditions hereafter, which govern the relationship between Soft Furnishings Ltd and each customer. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not proceed with our services. These terms and conditions may change from time to time so please check and read them regularly.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our team.
Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Order, Cancellations, Alterations
- Order acceptance will be at the point of cleared payment unless payment terms have been mutually agreed.
- We cannot be held liable for order cancellations for reasons that are beyond our control. We also have the right to cancel the customer’s order if:
- We have insufficient stock to make the goods ordered.
- If a product the customer has ordered has become discontinued.
- If the customer refuses to pay the difference in price for products they specified in the event that the supplier has increased the price of the product without prior notice.
- If we are not able to supply the products and our services as originally planned.
- Should we agree to cancelling the order at the customer’s request or if the customer refuses delivery, we reserve the right to charge all costs incurred including re-delivery and any applicable admin and warehousing costs.
- We endeavour to communicate all concerns we may have from the issues identified during our site survey or conversations with the customer. Should the customer still wish to go ahead with the order without taking our advice or minimise the potential risks first and a problem does arise, a site survey fee for reviewing the issues after installation will be charged, and we will not be liable for:
- Products damaged outside our control and/ or against our advice.
- Alteration costs to correct the issues.
- Costs for making and installing new products.
- At CommercialCurtains.com we offer Made to Measure products and offer a site survey as part of our services. If we have not carried out a site survey and are using measurements provided to us and these measurements later turn out to be inaccurate, there will be a fee charged if alterations are required to be performed by the Company. We cannot accept returns or refund requests due to the bespoke nature of the order. Please refer to section 5 for terms relating to defective Goods.
- Please take care to check all the measurements provided to us. We are not liable for any mistakes made by the customer. Replacement Goods will be charged at the quoted prices.
- In the case of disagreement with the sizes of the finished products, a site visit fee will incur if the products prove to be manufactured correctly.
- Purchase & Price
- Delivery charges will depend on the customer’s order and the size and weight of products ordered. Deliveries to certain areas may be subject to extra charges after an order has been placed, e.g. Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands, we will inform the customer of the extra charge if there are any. The customer will have the option to accept the charges or arrange your own delivery.
- Before the customer places an order, we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on this website and it is the customer’s responsibility to read these terms and conditions on each occasion when using this website.
Delivery timeframes are subject to delays for reasons beyond our control and at peak times. Information on delivery times is as follows:
- Any delivery days advertised relate to working days.
- Delivery timeframes may be subject to delays at peak postal times.
- Non-Mainland UK delivery times may vary and are subject to additional cost. If there is an additional cost, you will be advised at the time of order.
- Products must be signed for by someone over 18 years of age.
- Any orders that are lost by the courier will be replaced free of charge following confirmation the order was lost while it was under their responsibility.
- The customer will take delivery of the products ordered, if the products become undeliverable, there will be a delivery charge to send out the item again.
- Delivery timeframes are subject to delays for reasons beyond our control and at peak times. Information on delivery times is as follows:
- Returns & Refunds
In the event that the Goods have shown to have a fault as a result of production, Soft Furnishings Ltd will correct the defects or refund the Buyer the price of the Goods up to 5 metres, limited to a maximum trade price of £30 ex vat per metre. The trade price of the Goods will be determined by the fabric supplier's standard trade price list.
If any goods are deemed to be faulty:
- We will require an explanation and photographs as proof of the fault. A site visit may be required in order to resolve the issue and a fee will be charged if the products prove to be manufactured correctly.
- The item may need to be returned to us for inspection.
- We are not required to provide a refund or replacement for any damage caused by the customer.
- We do not take responsibility for issues beyond our control, including but not limited to:
- Changes in the colouration or texture to the fabric once FR treated by a third party.
- Curtains dropping due to the nature of the fabric. It is known that fabrics not limited to linen can drop over time once they are hung.
- Damage to products due to careless operations by the customer.
- The customer must designate and make available a representative of theirs to be responsible for confirming completion of the works carried out by Soft Furnishings Ltd at least 48 hours in advance of installation.
- Delayed payments will cause delays in site visits which will result in a delay in project completion date.
A separate charge will incur if:
- We need to make another visit because we are prevented from carrying out the site survey by staff on site.
- We need to make another visit because we are unable to carry out the site survey due to obstructions in areas that require access.
- The customer must make sure there are no hazards on site that can cause risks to our staff. The customer will be liable for any accidents or injuries caused due to a lack or reasonable care and or communication when providing access to the site. Any potential risks must be communicated to our team upon arrival.
- Important site information must be communicated to our team upon arrival, this includes but not limited to:
- Fire escape route
- Waste disposal & recycling location in the building
- Site contact (Including out of hours site contact)